WHAT IT IS….
The GT Friendly Trail Ride is off-road trail ride. It is a noncompetitive social ride where people with a passion for mountain biking can get together and enjoy off road riding together. It is a great opportunity to get out of the city, get on your bike, and ride with friends both new and old. It is about riding and soaking up a little bit of nature!
Over the last 12 GT Friendly Trail Rides, we’ve ridden through forests in Dong Nai province (Ma Da, Hieu Liem), Tay Ninh province (Lo Go – Xa Mat) and Ha Noi capital (Soc Son) and we’ve averaged over twenty 20 participants per ride. We’ve seen some of the most beautiful nature and wildlife that Vietnam has to offer but there still much more to see!
Let’s have a look at some of the pictures and videos from past GT Friendly Trail Rides! We hope you’ll enjoy enough to join up on the next ride.
WHO IS IT FOR…
Everyone who loves to ride off-road and has a mountain bike and helmet to ride! All skill level, age level and walks of life.
WHAT WE SUPPLY….
Supplied with your registration fee is the following
- Transportation for you to the ride (leaving from a designated meeting point in HCMC)
- Transportation for your bike to the ride (Leaving from a designated meeting point in HCMC)
- A light lunch after the ride.
- Trail-side emergency bike service. We will have experienced bicycle technicians on the ride that can help in the event of a mechanical problem
- A lot of laughs!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING….
You are responsible to bring the following
- Your bike! Your bike should be in good working condition prior to leaving HCMC. Standard service will not be available once at the ride, so please make sure to drop your bike off for servicing at the Jett Store before taking it to the ride.
- Proper riding gear. You should dress appropriately for riding in all weather conditions. A light rain jacket is recommended. Cycling shorts, jersey, gloves and a helmet are all recommended along with proper footwear.
- A minimum of 3L of water and a method to carry it with you on the trail
- A replacement inner tube to fit your bike in case of a flat tire on the trail.
- A camera if you want to take pictures along the ride.
- Some light snacks for during or after the ride to re-fuel.